5 top moments to listen to music
Welcome to the post of clichées!
Welcome to the post of clichées. Today, we are going to pick 5 top moments when we CANNOT listen to music.
Here are the 5 moments we have chosen:
- The shower. Such a classic. But who does not love it? There is nothing like being home alone, picking up some great tunes and singing at the top of your lungs while you take a revitalizing shower. I’m in for that, are you?
- Rainy day. I told you it would be full of clichées. Just imagine the following: you, the sound of the rain falling outside your place, a comfortable armchair, a good book, a cup of tea and a great piece of classical music. I would suggest this one:
- At the gym. Get on those cardio machines and let’s hit it off with some highly energetic music. Running in a gym can be utterly boring, but there is nothing more motivating than running while hearing great music. In this case, I recommend you to use the music lists that platforms like iTunes Music and Spotify have already created that are specifically made to use when training. A few examples are 100% cardio, 100% motivation, Pure training, pop to train, etc. You won’t get bored anymore!
- While driving. Some love driving, some hate it. But a road trip without good music would not be a road trip. If you have to go for a long drive, please do create a good music list that will keep you motivated while driving or some neverending roads will make you fall asleep. Singing while driving is a great pleasure, and it is a lot of fun seeing how other drivers belt it out inside their cars. Classic suggestion, but it is a great song to sing behind the wheel.
- This one is a very personal one, because there are plenty of great moments to listen to music. Moreover, when is it not a good moment for music? Some like listening to music before going to sleep, on the other hand, some other people like to do it when they wake up in the morning… But another moment I could not live without music is when I cook. It might sound silly, but cooking with music is definitely way more fun than doing without it! Cooking can be an unimaginative task, especially when you have to cook your meals every single day. But add some tunes! Eating is a great activity, just spice it up while getting there, I can tell you food can be tastier if you cook while singing! There is no specific music for listening when cooking, but here you have an idea
Hope this was useful!