It’s that time of the year again!
Our favorite Christmas traditions
Yes, Christmas is around the corner and we couldn’t be happier about it! For most, this is their favorite time of the year – what about you?
If you are one of those people that don’t really like Christmas, we are going to give you a few reasons that might change your mind. You will find them below!
- Food! If you are a food lover like us, this is definitely a strong point. It brings us so much joy when we arrive to our aunt’s, parents’, grandparents’ homes and we see the table all set up beautifully with loads of delicious food. I personally dream about Christmas day’s meal all year long.
- Cozy weather. Yes, I know, for those of you in the northern hemisphere, winter is not always friendly… BUT, who does not love having a cup of hot chocolate, watching a movie under the blankets or sitting at the window sill while it’s snowing outside?
- And, of course, MUSIC. Christmas would not be Christmas without music! Even if you are not a fan of Christmas carols, how great is it to sing with your family and friends around a big table after a meal? It is always a great moment to take out your guitar and sing some tunes.
And since we are on the music subject, we thought we might give you a few songs you can have on your repertoire for next week… Any guesses?
Our favorite Christmas songs
- All I Want For Christmas Is You by the great Mariah Carey. Who doesn’t go crazy with Carey’s amazing runs throughout the song? We certainly do, and this is why we couldn’t help but prepare this amazing piano accompaniment karaoke version so you can sing on top.
- Last Christmas. What a classic! Have you heard Emilia Clarke’s rendition of this one? If not, you definitely should. Besides from mastering dragons, she can also sing. If you have not yet seen the movie and you would like to practice meanwhile, you can do so here:
- Christmas would not be Christmas without O Come All Ye Faithful. One of the most famous traditional songs par excellence! No matter how you hear it or how you play it, it is always a beautiful song.
So, what about you? Any favorites?