Relaxing piano pieces to play at home. It is not new information that music has so many positive and beneficial effects on people and also animals. There are a lot of musicians, no matter if they are professional or amateur, that turn to music anytime they are feeling any kind of emotion, whether it is sadness, joy or melancholy. Among others, some of the health benefits of music are:
- Reducing stress
- Lessening anxiety
- Easing pain
- Improving the mood
- Providing comfort
- Improving exercise
- Improving memory
So, after knowing all these, who would not want to play some music?Without further ado…
- La Vals d’Amélie by Yann Tiersen is one of the most melancholic and beautiful songs from the soundtrack he wrote for Amélie. Playing these ethereal pieces on the piano will make you feel as if you are strolling around Paris’ most romantic neighborhood of Montmartre. Who wouldn’t love to feel this way now?
- Moon River. From Paris to New York City. Moon River might be one of the most simple but yet most beautiful songs ever written. A trip to the moon. One of our jazz piano experts gave the song a turn and a jazzy touch that we hope you will like
- Home by Armand Amar. Both the documentary and its music invites us to fly far away and see us, our home, the planet Earth from above. This magical trip will help us see the planet we live in from a whole different perspective. And a journey cannot be done without music. Armand Amar took very good care of that as you can hear in the link below.
- Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind brings us to Japan and its lands of neverending tales. The Studio Ghibli has brought Japan closer to all of us and has accompanied their beautiful stories with amazing original soundtracks that have brought magic to our homes and lives.
5. Fields of Gold by Sting and Eva Cassidy is without a doubt a beautiful song. When I hear it I can almost caress the fields of barley that the wind swings. Just close your eyes and let this beautiful song get you.